Thanks to your support and input, my “Kitchen Wizard Flexipes” cookbook is officially published. It’s available on Amazon, and on my website (click the “Cookbook” tab above for all options) both as paperback and ebook. Whoohoo! I’m so excited to share my secrets with the world!
As a token of my appreciation, I’d like to extend the invitation to “Ask Kitchen Wizard Calls” as a gift to you — no cost to you, nor any purchase necessary. Since it’s holiday season, the more the merrier. Invite friends, family and colleagues who would love new tips on how to make tasty, healthy home-made meals without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
When: Weekly on Wednesdays at 6pm PT/9pm ET at least throughout 2011.
Where: Wherever you are via your phone 218-862-7200 PIN 527334
How much: No cost. No purchase necessary
How to invite friends: Just copy and forward this link http://KitchenWizardMari.com/2011/12/05/kwcallinvite/ with your personal invitation.
Why attend “Ask Kitchen Wizard Calls”:
1. To learn smart time-saving tips in the kitchen for tasty, healthy food — priceless information, at no cost to you!
2. To get your cooking-related questions answered, whether from my cookbook, holiday survival, or anything you always wanted to know. (Sort of using me as your pseudo mother to call when you have any kitchen questions.)
3. If you are thinking about getting my cookbook, but want to find out more what’s all about.
What if you are not available at that time?:
1. The calls will be recorded so you can listen to it later at your convenience.
2. You can send in the questions in advance. I’ll answer your question(s) during the call.
You and your friends can just join the call at 6pm PT/9pm ET on Wednesdays (218-862-7200 PIN 527334). Pre-register only if you want:
1. Reminders of the calls with the call-in number,
2. post your questions in advance, or
3. the recording of the calls
Pre-register for the calls to get the full benefit.
Hope to “see” you there. Be sure to invite your friends!