Limited Offer: Signed Copies of “Kitchen Wizard Flexipes” & Bonuses
The cookbook you’ve been waiting for is finally ready!
I’m very excited that I am able to offer my cookbook that helps you to stop struggling in the kitchen, start making tasty meals, and save lots of time!
Two Special Pre-launch Bonuses — for My Blog Readers Only!
When we buy cookbooks or watch cooking shows, questions always come up, but often it’s hard to find the right answers. Everyone’s situation is different, and there’s no way to write a “one size fits all” cookbook. As a solution, I have a special gift for you — so that you can use my book and recipes with confidence, and customize to fit your needs — in a truly flexible fashion as the title indicates.
Here are two special bonuses just for you:
1. One 20 minute phone consultation with me, the Kitchen Wizard (the purchaser only — $50 value)
2. Weekly Q&A calls (Ask Kitchen Wizard Calls) through the end of 2011 (purchasers and their friends who get the book as a gift — $99 value)
What will you get from Ask Kitchen Wizard Calls?
- You can get all of your cooking related questions answered, whether they are from my cookbook, in regards to holiday survival, or even just something you always wanted to know about cooking.
- You will learn lots of new tips and tricks making your life in the kitchen easier.
- Recordings of the calls. If the time doesn’t work for you, no worries. You can send me your question in advance, I will answer it during the call, and you can listen to it any time you want.
- Your lucky friends who get the copy of my book as a gift are invited to the call to ask questions as well!
Hurry — only the first 100 orders get signed copies and my special bonuses!
Given the enthusiastic advanced praise and buzz, I’m confident that this book will be quite popular because this is the only cookbook out there that can fill the missing pieces of the puzzle. My book solves the three main challenges modern home cooks face — lack of time, taste, and variety (and of course we all want something that’s good for us). I have no intention to become a full-time mail person during the holidays, so this special offer is only for the first 100 orders. Only orders of 2 or more copies going to the same address are eligible.
So order now before this unique offer is over for good!
Kitchen Wizard Flexipes — Pre-Launch Special Offer
Signed copies, 20 minutes phone consultation, and Ask Kitchen Wizard Calls
If you just want a single copy (sorry, no autograph or bonus), please order directly from Amazon starting next Monday November 28th.
21 100 people have placed orders already, only 79 0 more available before they are gone!
SOLD OUT! THANK YOU!
This book makes a great holiday gift, especially for people who:
- Want to save time in the kitchen without sacrificing quality,
- Are busy moms who want a simple way to feed their families delicious, healthy meals,
- Are singles and couples who want to say goodbye to repetition and waste, and
- Most of all want to finally succeed in their “eat healthy” new year’s resolutions!
Unlike other cookbooks which you use only 20% of the book, you will use 100% of the information in my book, over and over. Those who receive my “Kitchen Wizard Flexipes” book will THANK YOU over and over for your thoughtful gift.
Details and FAQs:
- This order form is for one US address only.
- For orders outside of US, or 7 or more copies, please email me directly at mari@KitchenWizardMari.com
- When your order is received, I will send a confirmation asking:
- your shipping address,
- who I should sign the book for, and
- what to say if anything.
- If you don’t provide any content, I will send the book with my autograph only.
- You will receive the call-in info for the complimentary Q&A calls immediately. No need to wait for the book to arrive.
- Your 20 minutes phone consultation will be scheduled after January 2012, perfect timing for your “eating healthy” new years resolution.
- If you just want a single copy (sorry, no autograph or bonus), please order through Amazon or CreateSpace starting next Monday, November 28th.
|Number of Copies|
|Personalize for (List names)|
|What to say if any|